Check Out Page Customization

Questions and answers about ShopSite Custom Templates

Check Out Page Customization

Postby knucklehead » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:59 am

Here is a link to the web site so that you can test/see our cart:

http://www.employeeuniversity.com/videos/Give_Em_The_Pickle.htm

1. I want the Product Names to be a dark red color while leaving the option description below it black font.

2. I need to realign the "Quantity Name Each Total " headers so that they are truly above the values they are heading.

How can I do thesre things?
Nothing is ever simple.
knucklehead

Re: Check Out Page Customization

Postby ShopSite Lauren » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:58 am

It looks like your product names are in H1 tags, as well as font and bold tags. Although one of your font tags specifies the red color (I assume this is in the product name field itself because it displays red in the cart), it is being overridden by your stylesheet. In your stylesheet you have a line of code which specifies that the headers, H1, should be a dark gray color.

.content h1{ font-weight: normal; color:#666; padding-left:5px; margin:5px 0;}

If you remove the color:#666 from your CSS this should fix the issue so that your font tag specifying the color is not being overridden.

For your second question, it looks like this is resolved because when I add this product to the cart, the name of each field is aligned correctly. However, if they are not aligned how you would like them, you can use the following classes to align them how you would like using CSS.
th.cart_quantity
th.cart_name
th.cart_price
th.cart_total
- ShopSite Lauren
Contact me for help with any of your
custom ShopSite template questions.
ShopSite Lauren

Return to Custom Template Questions